don't postpone joy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

be not afraid...

and I am not.

I am also not about hatred.
or harm.
It is not my place to judge anyone.
I only put the facts out there.
My friends are loyal, highly intelligent individuals, perfectly capable of forming their own opinions.
I am no better than anyone else,
but I can choose to take the high road.
Everyone makes mistakes.
Everyone deserves love.
Everyone deserves happiness.
My purpose on this earth...well, I haven't figured it all the way out--
but I know my job is not to deny anyone life, love, or happiness.
I cannot provide life, love or happiness to everyone I meet
and must keep my place when I offer it and am refused.
I will not compromise my place ever again.
I promise me.
I know that everyone includes me.
and to an extent, I already have life, love and happiness.
I deserve it.
and more.
the world is still my oyster~
and yours, too.

5 Comments:

At 04 August, 2005 10:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve way better than you've had so far

 
At 04 August, 2005 18:06, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

You got me. What the heck more do you need to be happy? :-P

 
At 05 August, 2005 01:53, Blogger Unknown said...

yo daisy..you got a great outlook for someone that just got royally shafted dear girl..i salute you! your awesome sweetie.. :)

 
At 05 August, 2005 20:26, Blogger daisyduke said...

so do you colonel

and, actually, rat...i just need this lamp. and this ashtray...

thanks mel (I hope you don't mind, I just started calling you Mel without even asking)

and dusty my friend, I have no other choice. what am I supposed to do shrivel up and die?
I thought about starting a different blog, too. you know he always shows up here to monitor. but fuck it, you know...

 
At 06 August, 2005 11:43, Blogger Unknown said...

daisy dearest..we can not let the assclowns of the world run us off...of course you shouldnt start a new blog..fuck the fuckstick..let him play the voyuer..its all he has of you now..poor stupid fuck..hope it was worth it for him, selling his soul for a few credit cards and whatever else that jockitch sumbitch took.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home